Nip Roller Pressure System
Intelligent Dynamic Sensing for Nip Roller Pressure Measurement
Nip Roller Pressure System
○ IX510:31.96.44-04D Sensor
○ X3 Pro System
○ XSENSOR Pro V8 Software
- • Measures static or dynamic pressure distribution of nip footprints
- • 768 diamond-shaped sensing elements optimize channels and minimize border widths
(converts to 2,976 displayed sensing points)
- • Continuous and uniform thickness across sensor so no interference with roller load patterns
Generate accurate, precise, reliable, and repeatable results quickly and easily.
Machine set-up has never been easier, or more accurate, than when using XSENSOR’s Nip Roller Pressure System. The system captures static or dynamic nip footprints between nip and pinch rolls. Offering outstanding accuracy and repeatability, you can view the pressure distribution in real-time or as a recorded file for post-analysis.
The Nip Roller Pressure System is versatile and can be configured to measure any area between nip and pinch rolls.
With continuous thickness and compressibility across the entire contact area, the nip roller sensor allows you to measure pressure distribution without disrupting the balance of your rollers. The sensor uses a proprietary diamond-shaped design that maximizes the sensing elements and eliminates electronic noise when measuring, offering the most accurate visualization of your nip footprint.
Ensure proper balance and calibration between your rollers to prevent misalignment of your equipment or product damage. The Nip Roller Pressure System was designed for companies and manufacturers that rely on accuracy and repeatability of their own machines. XSENSOR’s Nip Roller Pressure System provides quantifiable, unbiased data and visualizations that help get your machines properly aligned, balanced, and calibrated.
From the leader in Intelligent Dynamic Sensing.
Nip Roller Pressure System Features
- • Sensor Technology: Capacitive Pressure Imaging
- • Pressure Range: 1-128 psi
- • Spatial Resolution: 0.61 x 6.35 mm (0.024 x 0.25 in)
- • Accuracy: ±5% full-scale*
- • Sensor Size: 82 x 647 mm (3.23 x 25.47 in)
- • Sensing Area: 20 x 610 mm (0.79 x 24 in)
- • Thickness: 0.7 mm (0.028 in) in sensing area; 0.75 mm (0.030 in) leading edge
- • Ambient Temperature: : 10°C – 40°C
- • Ambient Humidity: 5% to 90% RH
X3 Pro Sensor Pack
- • Wired sensor pack
- • Durable & rugged
- • Simple to use & connect
XSENSOR Pro V8 Software
- • View real-time or recorded static or dynamic data in 2D or 3D
- • View contact area, average and peak pressures, and center of pressure
- • View data frame by frame
- • IX510:31.96.44-04D Sensor
- • X3 Pro System
- • XSENSOR Pro V8 Software
* When verified using the standard XSENSOR verification process.
XSENSOR develops Intelligent Dynamic Sensing technology to improve safety, performance, and comfort.
- XSENSOR Technology Corporation
- 133 12 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 0Z9, Canada
- North America: +1 (866) 927-5222
Phone: +1 (403) 266-6612