XSENSOR releases new wiper blade sensor for Research and Development Engineers
The latest in windshield wiper blade profiling - The PX100:10.160.05 is launched by XSENSOR Technology Corp., the leaders in pressure mapping technology. The new technology provides designers with a repeatable and sensitive line load sensor giving the wiper blade line load a profile on the windshield. The PX100:10.160.05 wiper blade sensor provides more sensing points than XSENSOR’s previous models, and an improved design which makes the sensor more repeatable and accurate to line load estimations. The sensing area is 25.4mm x 812.8mm, allowing for measurements of car, truck, and aviation wiper blades.
The PX100:10.160.05 offers the following benefits:
- • 1,600 sensing points with a resolution of each sensing point of 2.54mm x 5.08mm
- • Increased resolution providing an enhanced dynamic range of the sensor
- o Extremely sensitive to very low pressures
- o Delivers more repeatability between measurements
- • A bigger sensing area increased in width from 12.7mm to 25.4mm
- o Easier profiling of long blades and automated test bench procedures
- • Better line load estimates due to the growth in cell resolution
The sensor is available for product demonstrations, validations, and purchase. For assistance, more product details or to arrange a demonstration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about XSENSOR, please visit their website at www.xsensor.com.
Creating excellent products and satisfied customers is a top priority at XSENSOR. For 15 years the organization has delivered innovative products that use pressure imaging technology to improve the comfort, safety and performance of surfaces. XSENSOR’s superior products ensure they are continually identified as a leader in the markets they serve, including the sleep industry.